Creative Circle | Manager of User Interface (Native design) – Direct-hire – Downtown Denver
Position: Manager of User Interface (Native design) - Direct-hire - Downtown Denver
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: 2 - 3 weeks
Rate: 120 - 135K
Leading health insurance company is seeking a Manager of User Interface to join the digital product team here in Denver.
This team is a startup-like team of digitally-savvy product experts using the latest technology like biometrics, wearables, and more.
As the Manager, UI Design (iOS /Android) you will develop powerfully simple answers to complex design problems, as well as lead and develop team members.
You must be able to demonstrable UX research, concepting and design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Shepherd compelling user experiences throughout the entire product lifecycle from start to finish
- Provide valuable mentorship, day-to-day and career guidance to junior Product Designers and other designers
- Utilize the full range of your UX, interface, and visual design skills
- Work with Product Design Director and other Leads to establish, nurture, and promote a scalable design system
- Quickly prototype (Invision, Principle, Origami Studio, code: your choice) that express design intent
- Subject-matter expert on iOS, Android/Material Design, and/or web design guidelines and best practices
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Photoshop
- Awareness of how cognitive sciences (especially those around habit creation and motivation) can be applied to digital interfaces to reduce health insurance stress while also helping people create healthier habits
- Solid understanding of tech and UIs relationship, their possibilities, and their limitations
- Motion/animation experience using Principle, Framer, or other prototyping tools
- Experience with git or other version control methods
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment; extra credit for SAFe experience
This is a direct-hire opportunity starting in the coming weeks.
How To Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.