Creative Circle | eCommerce Coordinator – Freelance starting within a week!
This job post has expired
Position: eCommerce Coordinator - Freelance starting within a week!
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Through 5/11 - 40 hours per week
A Denver-based eCommerce and entertainment company located Downtown is seeking an eCommerce Coordinator to join their team onsite starting in April for 40 hours per week. This a freelance opportunity with high potential to convert to full time.
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in marketing and eCommerce with a fun company!
- Help implement eCommerce strategies to increase conversions and product revenue
- Ordering and organizing product samples
- Work with internal creative teams to obtain product assets and description copy
- Assist with customer inquiries related to products in assigned categories and help resolve issues
- Bachelor's degree in merchandising, business, marketing or other aligned field
- Desire to build a career in eCommerce, merchandising or marketing
- Experience working in a detail-oriented environment where data-driven decisions are highly valued
This a freelance opportunity starting in April and lasting through May 11th. There is strong potential for full time conversion.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.