Creative Circle | Director of Marketing
This job post has expired
Position: Director of Marketing
Location: Denver-based, but offsite
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: As soon as the ideal candidate is identified
Rate: Up to $100,000; Depending on experience
Our client in the legal space looking to hire a strategic and accountable Director of Marketing!
The Director of Marketing will be establishing and implementing a variety of marketing initiatives including: lead generation, events, emails, social media, SEM, direct mail, webinars, and online advertising.
Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Developing marketing strategies
- Creating and executing marketing initiatives
- Presenting and communicating strategies to the leadership team
- Managing direct reports
Director of Marketing Requirements:
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, WordPress, and design software
- Previous experience in the professional services space
- Previous experience managing both full-time and contracted employees (remote team management is a plus!)
- Capable and motivated to work from home with the ability to maintain a quiet and appropriate work environment, free of distractions during the workday
Please note: This role is 100% offsite, but some travel will be required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.