Creative Circle | Digital Marketing eCommerce & Website Manager
This job post has expired
Position: Digital Marketing eCommerce & Website Manager
Location: South Denver Metro
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Within two+ weeks
Rate: $80,000 - $100,000 fulltime salary
A corporate client based in DTC is looking for Digital Marketing eCommerce & Website Manager to join its Digital Marketing team on an onsite and full-time, direct hire basis.
Day to day, you will be leading digital marketing programs to drive customer and sales growth through the company's website and organic search.
- Strategize opportunities for conversion improvement and lead implementation
- Partner with marketing department and external partners (Google, Adobe, ESPN, etc) to drive digital campaigns
-Leverage analytics to provide insights and deliver website programs that optimize conversion rate
- 4+ years' experience
- A strong understanding of general website development, such as front end coding - HTML & CSS, SEO, tag management, testing, eComm functions, WordPress and Adobe Experience Manager
- Familiarity with Omniture, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush Brightedge, Google Analytics and other similar platforms
- Skilled and passionate about qualitative and quantitative analytics
- Leadership skills, including presentations, mentoring, training and encouraging junior and mid-level team members
- Creative thinker and problem solver
This is an onsite in DTC, 40 hours per week, full-time opportunity.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.