Creative Circle | Account Manager
This job post has expired
Position: Account Manager
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance to possible full-time
Estimated Duration: 3+ months ongoing freelance to possible full-time
Starts: Within two weeks
Rate: $30-$35/hr freelance
Global household name located in South Denver - DTC is looking for an Account Manager to join its team on a freelance-to-hire basis.
Account Manager will be working in an in-house creative team, servicing internal clients, working on campaigns spanning print, digital, radio, social and more. This role is client facing!
You must also be English/Spanish bilingual, conversational in Spanish and / or have a strong understanding of the Latin culture. This is a requirement of the position!
Account Manager will be responsible for:
• Building strong working relationship with clients
• Managing client interactions & expectations
• Driving the strategic direction of accounts
• Gaining and maintaining In-depth knowledge of client’s business, industry + competition
• Pitch work and defending agency work, concepts and proposals
• Developing creative briefs to ensure the assignment, objectives & strategy are clear
• Leading project kickoffs (internal & w/ client)
• Reviewing creative & ensuring work meets expectations
• Planning and scoping projects
• Confident, adaptable, hard working and positive
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, 3+ month freelance to full-time opportunity. Must be able to work onsite from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM at a South Denver location!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.