ContextWest | Digital Marketing Manager (SEO, PPC, Social)
This job post has expired
ContextWest is a digital marketing agency that builds strong brands, best-in-class websites and high-impact campaigns. We’re a smart, fun-loving group that believes in the power of storytelling, data-driven strategies and the challenger mindset.
As an SEO & PPC manager, you'll be responsible for the strategy, management and optimization of online campaigns. We’re looking for a strong analytical thinker who is an effective communicator and presenter – someone who can take the lead with little direction and who’s passionate about data analytics and performance improvement. You’ll oversee and implement advanced SEO strategies as well as paid search, paid social and display ad campaigns.
If you’re looking for a dynamic place to work where you’ll constantly learn new things, collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and push the boundaries of digital marketing, we’d love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• 4+ years of experience and a proven track record in SEO, PPC and social media (agency background preferred)
• The ability to give insightful presentations on campaign performance and ROI
• Google Analytics and Google Ads Certification
• Expertise in audience targeting, keyword strategies, campaign optimization and bid management
• An extensive background in Google Analytics and a close working knowledge of MOZ
• Experience researching and implementing new online solutions
• Experience with pixel, tag and UTM code implementation
• Experience working with marketing automation platforms (like Pardot or ActiveCampaign)
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Strong writing skills
This is a full-time position. ContextWest offers competitive salaries, paid vacation, a health plan, professional development, company outings and a generous retirement plan match.