Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine | Advertising Production Coordinator
This job post has expired
Colorado Homes and Lifestyles (CHL) is seeking a Print & Digital Advertising Production Coordinator and Graphic Designer to produce stylish, creative, on-brand advertisements for all platforms, and manage all production communications, materials and schedules.
This is an entry-level position, but the ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and is extremely organized, creative, detail-oriented, and motivated to juggle multiple tasks while meeting multiple deadlines.
Regular duties include:
• Create a cohesive, consistent, on-brand look and feel for CHL’s advertisements across all platforms, including print, digital, social, live events, promotions, and more.
• Use production basics (resolution, sizing/scaling, photo editing, etc.) to design custom print and digital advertisements for CHL clients.
• Coordinate with the editorial and sales departments to create and manage issue maps and production calendars.
• Manage, schedule, traffic and refine all advertiser materials.
• Provide production-related communication to clients and internal staff.
• Design and manage all marketing pieces including targeted audience promotions, event signage and collateral, and media kits.
• Manage e-newsletter production and advertisements.
• Manage freelance designers, writers and interns as required.
• Opportunity to act as Colorado Homes & Lifestyles event photographer.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
• Portfolio demonstrating creativity, a sophisticated sense of design and knowledge of photography, typography and color correction
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Excel
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, schedules and deadlines, and prioritize workflow
• Positive outlook, professional demeanor and a diplomatic approach to client and internal communications
• Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
• Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to coordinate projects and provide support to clients and internal staff
• Basic knowledge of prepress checks and operations
• Basic knowledge of online content management systems
• Experience using email marketing software and HTML is a plus