Cactus | Paid Search Manager
This job post has expired
Cactus is seeking an experienced Paid Search Manager to join our media team and serve as our strategic and executional lead for paid search campaigns. This crucial role will serve as our in-house paid search expert, leading the paid search campaign strategy and execution across all Cactus media clients.
We’re looking for people with deep search expertise, a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a curiosity to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, and the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
● Collaborate with Cactus media strategy leads, client partners and other channel experts (programmatic, social, etc) to develop and present SEM strategies to achieve client business objectives.
● Execute paid search prospecting and search retargeting campaigns in-platform, including Google Ads and Bing. Responsibilities may extend into DV360, SA360, Google Analytics, emerging media and other relevant media platforms.
● Develop and implement thoughtful test-and-learn plans and A/B tests for paid search.
● Partner with Account and Creative teams to develop paid search copy, search extensions, and other relevant creative assets.
● Provide day-to-day in-platform campaign optimizations, budget management, and billing reconciliation for paid search efforts
● Implement appropriate campaign tracking tools and processes to quantify success based on client’s marketing objectives
● Analyze, distill, present and implement impactful insights and optimization recommendations to improve paid search campaign performance
● Drive thought leadership for the media team when it comes to search engine trends, new technologies and placements, and consumer behavior changes
● Cultivate and maintain relationships with digital media vendors, publishers, and key technology platforms
● 3 - 5 years of hands on paid search strategy and in-platform execution experience, preferably within an agency
● Experience in a client facing role, with the ability to build rapport and trust with client partners
● Hold certification in Google Ads
● Comfortable writing paid search copy
● Experience managing multiple clients at once in a fast-paced environment
● Experience with media measurement tools and methodologies, including Google Analytics/GA4, media dashboards, pixels, lead-based metrics, CAC-based metrics, and ROAS-based metrics
● Ability to extract a story from raw data and build comprehensive reports to illustrate that story and communicate the effectiveness of campaigns
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● A strong cultural addition for our close-knit paid media team
LOCATION AND SALARY:
This is a full time position, with a hybrid office environment (in-office Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, work from anywhere Tuesday / Friday).
Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000