Buhv Designs | Director – Digital Marketing
This job post has expired
Job Title: Director - Digital Marketing
This role is a F/T Salaried position, onsite in our Denver office.
As the Director of Digital Marketing at Buhv, you will lead and develop our talented digital marketing team. You will play an integral role in strategically guiding work and teams to achieve client objectives, act as a thought leader to provide strategic recommendations to clients, and lead by example to inspire our agency team to deliver their best work every day. You will have the opportunity to influence the most pressing issues for our clients in a variety of industries and develop and execute data-driven programs and campaigns on behalf of B2C and B2B clients, many of which are multi-location.
You will work on numerous projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of client campaign development, with a focus on innovation, strategic recommendations, and client relationship building. You will also be involved in new business projects and conceptualizing and managing the execution of Buhv and related business marketing campaigns. You will be mostly self-guided, with minimal oversight.
Who We Are
Building relationships for meaningful digital growth – Buhv is a Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency made up of bold creators obsessed with helping brands make big meaningful moves through insightful digital solutions. Being open to new ideas, new people, and new modes of thinking is what makes us innately great at what we do. Maintaining best practices and efficient processes allows us the freedom to explore beyond the limits of today’s marketing world. We value being relentless and resilient, intentionally curious, obsessed with the craft, and solving problems creatively, and expect all of our team members and vendors to share these values. If you do, please apply.
Who You Are
You are an upbeat, solution-oriented, creative thinker, obsessed with integrated digital marketing solutions. You are a lifelong learner. You live and breathe digital, have a contagious work ethic with an impeccable attention to detail. You strive to produce work at the highest quality standards and absorb knowledge and trends, constantly staying up to date with all digital marketing best practices. You are an experienced leader with deep digital expertise in B2B and B2C marketing campaigns (a plus if you have experience with Multi-Location marketing). You should also have experience in business development, have the relationships to create business opportunities, and proven ability to build strong client relationships.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage, develop, and motivate a dedicated team of digital specialists
- Participate in agency leadership meetings and Buhv business strategy decision making
- Train and coach digital marketing team on the latest trends and changes in the digital space for both B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
- Drive development and operationalization of internal processes to scale agency offerings and improve results for clients
- Conceptualize and direct the execution of highly strategic and comprehensive paid media plans; focusing on lead generation, conversion, and retention
- Develop tracking and reporting strategies to promote data-driven learning and iterative campaign execution to improve KPIs and client satisfaction
- Develop campaign A/B and multivariate testing strategies
- Ensure acquisition and engagement strategies support client objectives and business goals
Campaign Execution & Management
- Quickly and accurately scope integrated campaigns for client proposals
- Direct innovative integrated client and internal marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including, but not limited to, SEO/SEM, PPC, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, Email, and Push
- Monitor campaign KPIs, looking for trends and opportunities to test, iterate, and optimize, making recommendations to clients on a regular basis
- Manage budget optimization strategies for clients ensuring CPA goals are met and improved over time
- Monitor competitive landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations for executive summaries and upsells for new integrated marketing services
- Guide the team in tracking, analyzing, reporting, and summarizing findings to provide next step recommendations through executive summaries
- Work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other Buhv team members, understanding how the team operates and their responsibilities throughout a project
- Partner with Creative, Account Management, Project Management, and Sales to ensure projects meet client objectives and expectations
- Understand and keep a pulse on high-level marketing technology advancements such as CRMs, tracking and reporting tools, testing tools, etc.
- Ensure that internal and external deadlines, timelines, and feedback processes are adhered to
Community & Business Contribution
- Identify key strategic marketing opportunities for the agency to increase new business leads, including identifying and participating in relevant conferences and industry events
- Build strong relationships with clients as the senior digital marketing face of Buhv
- Give continuous feedback to peers and participate in critical self-reviews
- Participate in and help plan culture-building events with other members of the Buhv team
Besides a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent hands-on experience, you have the following:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, managing campaigns for 50+ clients at the same time
- 3+ years of experience managing and leading integrated teams
- Advanced command of marketing execution, automation, testing, and reporting tools such as Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Hubspot, Sharpspring (or similar CRMs), Optimizely, HotJar, Google Analytics, etc. with the certifications to match
- In-depth experience with integrated marketing and communications programs including strategic development, creative development, analysis, and implementation
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful digital strategies
- Expertise in marketing and sales; knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to present and articulate persuasive and cohesive pitches that help to close sales
- Candid communicator who can organize, clarify, and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly, and accurately
- Exhibits sound business judgment to navigate through everyday client and team challenges, including scope creep and internal inefficiencies
- Comfortable taking appropriate risks and making tough decisions when required
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict, both internally and externally
- Track record of strength in business development, demonstrated through YoY growth
- Creative problem solving skills that enable you to evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, and seek unexpected, original, and innovative ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- Self-motivation – you like to figure out how to get the work done and do whatever it takes
This role is a F/T Salaried position, onsite in our Denver office.