Boston Market | Production Artist
This job post has expired
Final checkpoint for the creative design process ensuring accuracy in layouts and content in print and digital form. Combines strong creative and technical skills to format various images and layouts. Keen eye for details as well as project management experience, ensures print and digital designs meet high quality standards.
• Works with creative team and/or project managers to execute a creative design.
• Finalizes designs to ensure brand standards across color, font, production quality and more.
• Retouches images to improve quality both in print and digital formats.
• Manages prepress process for print files, package and upload to printer.
• Follows timelines to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Manages, organizes, and archives layout files.
• Follows up with project managers to ensure their requirements are met.
• Keeps up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software.
• Reviews printer proofs for content and technical accuracy.
• Works on possible projects that may include:
o POP production and versioning, price increase menu board versioning, social posts, eBlasts, updating online order sites, Local Restaurant Marketing materials, New Restaurant Opening materials, Catering flyers and collateral, POP Schematics, miscellaneous internal requests, other projects as requested.
• Tracks, prioritizes, and finishes duties and projects as required and assigned in an efficient and timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Works and executes in a fast pace environment.
• Returns all emails and voice mails within 24 hours.
• Maintains behaviors and actions consistent with the company’s values and standards.
• Consistently adheres to all policies and procedures.
• Continuously looks for ways to increase professional development.
• Works additional hours as needed.
• Regular and punctual attendance.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Accountability Continuous Learning Creativity
Detail Oriented Effective Communication Flexibility/Open Mindedness
Personal Effectiveness/Credibility Problem Solving Relationship Building
Self-starter/works independently Strategic Thinking Teamwork & Collaboration
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some additional hours may be required to meet business needs.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts or relevant field.
• 2 years of experience as a Production Artist, Junior Graphic or similar role.
• Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects.
• 2 years of experience with printing process and pre-flighting tools.
• 2 years of experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (clipping paths/color correction/retouching).
• 1 year of experience in HTML and web development systems.
• 5 years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
• 5 years of experience in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree.
• Basecamp and Box experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interacts daily with all members of the Marketing team and frequently interacts with Support Center team members and outside vendors.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.