Boa Technology | Brand Creative Director
This job post has expired
Boa Technology Inc., creators of the revolutionary, award-winning Boa System, delivers closure and adjustment solutions purpose-built for performance. Featured in products across the golf, athletic, outdoor, snow sports, cycling, utility, and medical categories, the patented Boa System consists of three integral parts: a micro-adjustable dial, super-strong lightweight laces, and low friction lace guides. Each unique configuration is engineered to optimize fit and provide precision, adaptability, and control, and The Boa System dials and laces are backed by The Boa Guarantee
In collaboration with its market-leading brand partners, Boa is driven to make the world’s best gear even better. Boa Technology Inc. is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices in Austria, Hong Kong, China, South Korea, and Japan. For more information, visit TheBoaSystem.com.
The people of Boa are passionate, committed, collaborative and fun-loving. We know the joy of actively pursuing goals, making them realities and then moving on to the next challenge. We are looking for a Brand Creative Director to join our team in our Denver, CO global headquarters.
The Brand Creative Director will lead all in-house and out-of-house creative teams of designers and content producers to develop and maintain a consistent brand presence through all marketing, creative, communications and digital platforms. They will translate creative briefs and story themes into a compelling brand experience across all consumer and brand partner touchpoints. The Brand Creative Director works cross functionally to activate brand messages utilizing their creative, leadership, collaboration and communication skills. They are a consumer-centric, imaginative, and conceptual thinker with a love of storytelling who pushes creative boundaries without sacrificing our business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Guide the creative development and execution for brand identity, voice and messaging across all aspects of the brand experience including all channels and media vehicles (digital, print, PR, events, advertising, etc).
• Drives the photo and video strategy and oversees the production to create a seamless and cohesive look through both consumer and brand partner channels.
• Build, inspire, lead, and mentor a talented in-house team to push their limits and explore new paths that create an emotional connection with the Boa brand.
• Translates the brand strategy into breakthrough creative across our digital ecosystem to drive maximum brand value, consumer engagement and revenue.
• Build and implement a process with our external digital and content agencies to ensure that key assets are created and executed for all digital touchpoints.
• Collaborates with key stakeholders within Brand Marketing, Commercial and Product teams globally to set the strategy of how design brings the brand to life and use this strategy to guide the priorities and output of the team.
• Help shape operational efficiency and more seamless GTM strategies for both our consumers and brand partners.
Oversees the graphic designers and content manager.
This is a mid to senior level marketing position, and progressive experience in specific areas is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
• 10-15+ years of brand creative experience developing and executing integrated and innovative marketing campaigns.
• 7+ years of experience leading creative teams to drive breakthrough results.
• Strong design background with a solid ability to use design thinking to conceptualize and understand the nature of what makes for great creative and what doesn’t.
• Deep understanding of the digital landscape as it relates to creative strategy, including brand, e-commerce, social media and DTC.
• Deep understanding of and experience in a wide-range of creative functions -- photography, video, art & copy, retail PoS, trade shows, events and project management.
• Creative portfolio of results oriented work that shows a diversity of experience across both online and offline media and retail channels.
• Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve business objectives while meeting an expected brand standard and high bar for aesthetic.
• Direct business experience in the Athletic, Golf, Outdoor, Cycling, Utility, or Snow industries is preferred.
• International experience.
• Strong experience in client & partner relationship management
• Experience with strategic planning, KPI development, and reporting/measurement.
• Extremely high levels of professionalism and interpersonal communications skill.
• Strong leadership and mentorship skills. Team oriented.
• Willingness/ability to travel 25%-30% both domestically and internationally.