BLKDG | Senior Ui/Ux Designer
This job post has expired
BLKDG (blkdg.com) is offering a SENIOR UI/UX DESIGN position to qualified candidates.
Successful candidates must display exceptional skill and can demonstrate high-quality work in the field of interactive design & implementation. All candidates must be passionate about their area of specialization and should offer insight to how they can help improve BLKDG’s digital capabilities. We look for candidates who demonstrate a clear point-of-view relating to their work, especially as it relates to the world of digital media and development. We offer flexible hours and the opportunity to work on projects with exciting brands right out of the gate.
Your Day-to-day Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize and iterate designs and prototypes in partnership with a team of researchers, designers, project managers, and developers
• Work closely with various frontend developers to review UI’s and communicate desired user outcomes
• Participate in design reviews with members of the UI and engineering teams
• Value the practice of design iteration by always experimenting, evaluating, and learning
• Apply user-centered and data-driven design strategies to projects that range from mobile applications to complex technical systems
• Motivated by user research and can translate data into design solutions (including flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes)
• Provide intuitive, meaningful, and elegant interpretations of complex concepts based on client information and business requirements
Note: This opportunity is available for a Denver-based in-person or remote role.
• 5+ year’s experience in a similar role
• You have a solid understanding of user interface design patterns, information architecture and user experience best practices
• You have attention to detail and possess visual design skills (including layout, grid systems, typography, iconography, and color) for digital experiences
• You love helping identify user needs and establish designs that help them reach their goals.
• You can work well with a team of diverse colleagues and client stakeholders
• You can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines
• You are highly skilled in Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision and/or other associated design and prototyping tools
• Motion graphics design/production, animation, video skills
BLKDG welcomes diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities and all else, and we strive to create an equitable and inclusive environment for all.
Location: Denver, Colorado (hybrid position - 1-2 days a week on-site, 3-4 days remote)
• Salary Range: $70K - $95K (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s experience, education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as alignment with market data and internal equity.)
• Flex vacation and 14 paid holidays
• Health medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) + matching
• Annual company bonus