AOR, Inc. | Creative Director
Creative Director (Copywriter)
AOR, Inc. (Agency Off Record) is a Denver-based independent marketing and advertising agency. Our approach applies over two decades of talent and expertise to grow our clients’ brands and improve the lives of their customers.
AOR is situated in a state-of-the-art building in the heart of Denver’s Golden Triangle neighborhood. All of our capabilities are under one roof—including; branding strategy, content marketing, video production, digital advertising, web design & development, and a print shop.
We are 30-people strong with a handful of office dogs. Each of us has impressive attention to detail and commitment to providing innovative work that’s on time and budget. We want the best and brightest, but also someone who is genuinely down to earth. If you fit the bill, read on!
About the Position:
We're looking for a Creative Director to join our growing creative team. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional presentation skills, a diverse portfolio displaying highly conceptual work, and strong leadership qualities. You will lead a team of designers and writers in a fast-paced, energetic environment. This is a full-time, in-office position.
As a CD, you will:
• Continue to build an inspiring environment for AOR's creative team
• Take responsibility for the creative philosophy across departments within the agency
• Manage the creative team
• Champion ideas and collaboration
• Display a thoughtful, forward-thinking approach to design and content with an eagerness to break the mold
• Pitching and presenting both internally, and to clients
• Direct all creative throughout the life of the project
• Ensuring all is in brief and budgets
• Possess a hands-on, collaborative leadership style, with a passion for inspiring and mentoring
• Build partnerships with clients
• Understand the commercial aspects of the agency
• 5+ years as CD in an agency
• Strong background in copywriting and storytelling
• Ample experience developing brands
• Own a passionate and engaging presentation style
• An impressive portfolio of work displaying powerful conceptual work and sound content strategy
• Proven success managing creative teams
Skills you'll need to demonstrate:
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
• Understanding of the clients' vision
• You soak up current trends in advertising and design
• A proactive attitude and an open outlook
• Resilience under tight deadlines
• An understanding of how the creative team complements other departments
• Software and applications involved in the creative creation process
• Skills in managing people, projects, and resources
How To Apply
Please send resume, portfolio and cover letter to [email protected] along with your salary range.