Amélie Company | Agency Producer
This job post has expired
The AGENCY PRODUCER is a liaison between the agency and the production company and has a solid foundation in the advertising agency world. This person has a strong knowledge of video, photo, web, production, traffic management and overall agency operations.
Reports to the Creative Director
Experience: 5+ years
● Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
● Full understanding of how an agency works and the creative process
● Full working knowledge of the production process
● Broad industry knowledge and a passion for advertising
● Detail-oriented, pride of ownership, accountable, team player, organized, and a strategic-thinker
● Ability to collaborate across account, creative, social media, PR and media departments
● Ability to set and meet deadlines with co-workers and external vendors
● Vetting all work that requires outside help including but not limited to photoshoots, tv shoots, social videos, websites, radio, events/activation, etc.
● Follow-up with vendors and tracking timeliness of project plus quality control
● Working with the creative team to organize and address information necessary for a successful production including their visions on look and feel, locations, talent, props, wardrobe, etc.
● Location scouting, talent, gathering props, finding wardrobe, etc.
● Handle contracts, agreements and licensing
● Work with the production company to set schedules, casting, etc.
● Communicate with creatives/account team to keep them up to speed on projects
● Negotiate rates with outside vendors
● Gather final files from the vendor
● Maintaining solid relationships with all outside vendors
● Time management using agency software program
● Minimal office/administrative duties such as filing, archiving
● Help procuring freelance teams if necessary
$60,000 - $70,000 annual salary based on experience. Benefits include 20 days PTO, Simple IRA match, health insurance benefits, paid holidays + office closure from Dec 24 – Jan 1, flexible hybrid work model and more.