ADT | Content Strategist
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We are looking for a Digital Brand Specialist who is strategic, loves finding new trends, a heavy social media users in their spare time, and excited about making great content that shifts the user’s impression of our brand.
If you have a passion for all things digital and social, a love for strategizing and thinking outside the box over the next social trend and have an appreciation for a research-based, results-driven approach - we'd love to have you apply!
• Real time community management across our Facebook Group and Twitter, engaging with followers and top Twitter brands
• Culture and trend expert that creates weekly trend reports. While flagging more immediate opportunities to fuel real time social content and brand campaign ideation.
• Develop, write and publish 4 topical, relevant and thought provoking blog articles a month.
• Brainstorm and create shareable content appropriate for specific networks.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our brand, company, competitors, and/or industry
• Work alongside other brand and creative marketers to brainstorm and help distribute digital content that educates and entertains our audience and supports our brand goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field OR 2+ years’ experience
• You see ahead of the curve about potential digital engagement. Your skills range from in real time social engagement, to crafting compelling digital content including socially shareable graphics and data visualizations.
• Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience in social media and/or engaging content is preferred
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, AEM)
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
• Time-management skills
• Familiarity with SEO
• A collaborator. Collaboration, team work and open to giving and receiving feedback is a must.
• Creative social copywriting skills that convey ideas in a clear and precise way.