Torch Media | Production Coordinator
Position: Production Coordinator
Type of Work: Full-Time Freelance (with potential to become a full-time salaried position)
Torch Media, a Denver-based Production Agency, is looking for a sharp and savvy Production Coordinator to join our team.
You’re an effective communicator who helps keep the team well-informed and moving in tandem toward our goals. You’re always at least one step ahead of the game, helping uncover and solve issues before they turn into full-blown “situations”. You’re a high-EQ team player who can navigate a variety of communication styles and attitudes across our team of full-timers and freelancers.
This position is a great fit for those with Producer aspirations, as you will work directly with our in-house Producer on a daily basis.
This position will start on a freelance basis for a 30 day trial period.
• Pre-Pro: Crew holds, call sheets, PO logs, scheduling meetings, prepping for shoots, etc.
• Post-Production: Managing internal timelines, disseminating review notes.
• Office: Office Manager duties (re-ordering consumables, vendor management, etc.), greeting clients, etc.
• Advocate for planet, community, employees, and clients.
• 2+ years of Production Department experience.
• Strong communication skills and ability to navigate varied personalities.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient with Google Suite software (Docs, Drive, Gmail, Sheets, Slides); bonus points for, Slack, Adobe Creative Suite, and kanban-style project management apps (i.e. Monday, Trello).
• Calm under pressure; articulate and resourceful.
How To Apply
Please send resumes to [email protected]