Look Listen | Visual Designer
This job post has expired
Look Listen is seeking a contract-to-hire Visual Designer to join its creative team. Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, your role will be to execute design efforts across all aspects of digital marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate will demonstrate passion and enthusiasm while working in an extremely fast-paced environment, both independently and in collaboration with team members.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Look Listen’s Visual Design position requires an expert ability to execute digital assets across a variety of platforms, including: websites, apps, landing pages, banner ads, social media content, emails, brand identity/logos, brand guidelines, presentation decks, infographics and iconography. You will work with art directors, other designers, developers, the content team, and the client services team to ensure all assets clearly communicate the client's objectives, and are completed on time and on budget. You will take on additional creative assignments or tasks for internal marketing efforts or client projects as needed, including sourcing photography and iconography, resizing images, updating presentations and digital production.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in digital design, graphic design, or related field
• At least two years of experience working in a fast-paced agency environment strongly preferred
• Experience working in a highly collaborative environment across multiple disciplines
• Demonstrated ability to work quickly and juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• You're comfortable following direction, receiving feedback, and asking questions
• Exceptional competency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, with a strong knowledge of UX/prototyping software like InVision
• Solid portfolio of work across a variety of digital platforms
• Working knowledge of print production principles
• A deep understanding of graphic design, typography, technology and digital standards
• Ability to quickly create pixel-perfect designs that support our clients' communications goals and objectives
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
• A selfless ambition to support the team and the agency in any way possible
• You're collaborative, curious, positive, and a genuinely good human
We build brands, websites, campaigns, and communications for companies with a higher purpose. Look Listen is a diverse group of thinkers and doers who help our clients achieve peak performance by using behavior analysis across sales and marketing efforts.
We leverage our long history of applying human-centered design to marketing in order to deliver results with significance. Our team delivers business solutions aimed at solving global challenges and improving the human condition. We have offices in Atlanta, Denver and Portland.