Leeds School of Business at University of Colorado | Project Manager – Marketing & Communications
The Project Manager serves as a central contact point for project work that flows through the office of Marketing and Communications. The Project Manager will: receive requests/jobs from diverse stakeholders within the school; ensure our team has all of the necessary information and assets for each project; utilize project management tools and skills to create timelines, assign individuals to the work, monitor and adjust resource requirements, and ensure timely and high-quality delivery of every project. In addition, the Project Manager will serve as "special ops" to execute marketing and communications projects across all channels - including updating the Leeds website, contributing to social media efforts, managing the in-building poster process, contributing to content needs, etc.
Project Management: 60%
• Utilize Teamwork to move projects through the system and team.
• Review daily workloads and adjust assignments as needed assuring that the appropriate team is assigned to each project and workloads are evenly maintained.
• Ensure thorough and professional communication (in-person, phone, email) to all stakeholders across all projects.
• Meet with stakeholders to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues.
• Work with freelancers and contractors and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs.
• Prepare production estimates.
• Manage kick-off meetings, updates and meeting recaps.
Other Marketing Support: 40%
• Serve as the intake person for website updates, and manage the successful implementation of each update (sometimes this might mean assigning it to a team member and assuring proper implementation; sometimes it might mean completing the update yourself.)
• Manage poster process and student workers to ensure appropriate communications are posted within the school.
• Manage digital sign planning and implementation.
• Draft, edit and/or proofread content across channels.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
• 2+ years of experience as a Marketing or Communications professional or Project Manager.
• Experience working with diverse stakeholder groups.
• Experience working within a workflow project management tool (ideally Teamwork).
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize and collaborate.
• Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) expertise.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Position is hourly and runs from May 1, 2019 ¬– September 27, 2019
• Pay is $25/hour
• Commitment is 30-40 hours per week
• Potential for full-time hire after contract is complete
How To Apply
To apply: please send resume to [email protected] (No phone calls please)
Please include “Project Manager Resume” in the subject line