Karsh Hagan | SEM / Digital Copywriter
Who we are looking for:
This is an outstanding opportunity for a digital content writer looking to gain agency experience. Karsh Hagan currently has the need for a part-time copywriter to develop online web page and article copy for a client in higher education. The position will require about 20 hours per week of your time and will require you to communicate directly with the client and manage your own hours, schedule, workload and deadlines.
There is an opportunity for the position to grow into a full-time salaried position at a later date.
Minimum 6-month commitment.
● Ability to quickly learn about numerous industries and topics and effortlessly adapt to different client’s writing styles
● A portfolio of relevant work examples
● Website content writing and SEO best practices
● Familiarity with popular website content management systems
● Knowledge of pay-per-click ad writing best practices
● Ability to write both long copy editorial content, headlines, and persuasive advertising copy
● Endless curiosity in digital tools and solutions
● Ability to deliver on time and on budget, with attention to detail
● Ability to communicate directly with the client and manage your own workload and timelines
● At least 2 years of experience writing search engine optimized web page copy and digital content based on SEO content briefs and key word strategy documents
● Excellent copywriting and editing skills
● Email marketing, banner ad and social media advertising experience is preferred
● Experience in higher education preferred
● Part-time contract position: $25 per hour (rate dependent on experience)
● 20+ hours per week
● Minimum 6-month commitment
● Can be based in either Denver or Colorado Springs
About Karsh Hagan:
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
How To Apply
Submit a cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio or PDF writing samples. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a follow-up interview. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for a follow-up interview will be contacted.