Creative Circle | Sr. Social Designer / Art Director – Downtown Denver & DTC – shared locations
This job post has expired
Position: Sr. Social Designer / Art Director - Downtown Denver & DTC - shared locations
Status: 3+ months freelance to possible full-time conversion
Estimated Duration: 3+ months freelance to possible full-time conversion
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $40-50/hr DOE
$80,000 - 90,000.00 Annually + Benefits
In House Ad Agency in the tech center is looking for a Sr. Social Designer / Art Director with experience managing teams to join its internal creative team on an onsite and freelance to possible full-time basis.
You will be art directing, designing, presenting, and concepting social media and digital elements, as well as print, events, and video production elements - all while leading a team of designers. Management responsibilities include supervising junior designers, managing performance appraisals, work plans, etc.
- 5+ years of Art Direction / Design experience at an Advertising Agency
- 3+ years of Art Direction / Design experience in Social Marketing
- Strong experience in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- High level art direction and hands on design skills, strong attention to detail, self-starter & a passion for Social Marketing are all musts!
- Success working with all levels of management, flexible to change, open minded and a problem solver.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is preferred, but not required!
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, 3+ month freelance to possible full-time opportunity.
Must be able to work onsite from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM at shared locations - South DTC & Downtown Denver!