Creative Circle | Marketing Coordinator
This job post has expired
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: 36 Corridor
Estimated Duration: 40 hours/week, 6 months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $24/hour; DOE
Our client, a leading food company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team onsite, 40 hours/week, long-term (6 months) freelance basis.
The responsibilities for the Marketing Coordinator are:
- Acts as the frontline of communication to consumers across brand initiatives
- Support account teams to execute against different programs and tactics in the integrated ecosystem
The ideal Marketing Coordinator has:
- 2-3 years in Integrated Marketing (agency or client)
- Experience in executing integrated marketing plans that meet brand objectives
- Experience with website and CRM execution
- Experience creating content and analyzing/reporting-out results, executing paid search and social campaigns, executing influencer/blogger/loyalty campaigns
- Experience writing copy for social media
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
This is a 40 hour/week, onsite opportunity, ongoing for 6 months.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.