Buhv Designs | Copywriter
This job post has expired
Buhv Designs is looking for a skilled, creative, and efficient content writer as freelance or part time in our growing team. The ideal candidates will have experience writing copy for websites and interacting with a diverse client pool to move projects from start to completion. You must be very comfortable editing your work and communicating directly with clients in meeting their needs.
We are an incredibly hard-working, laid-back, tight-knit team of design and marketing professionals who eat, sleep, and breathe beautiful, elegant web design/marketing. Although beards might seem like the norm, they are certainly not a must. Find more about our team here: buhvdesigns.com/about/
We are looking for a copywriter and content expert responsible for guiding our content creation process and interfacing directly with clients in writing high-value SEO copy. Buhv is a small business, and we're growing rapidly. Therefore, your day-to-day interactions will involve nearly every member of our company including our digital marketing team, our business development team, content marketing, our project manager, and most importantly, our design team. This position is full time, and we are looking for candidates who are eager to start immediately.
• Guide the content creation process for all new Web Design clients
• Conduct content audits for client’s seeking to reuse or refresh their existing content including the creation of content matrixes and SEO audits
• Content interviews with client team members to assist in the creation of new content
• Creation of proposed navigation menus and site architecture
• Responsible for the creation of new copy for new clients and the placement of this copy in Word doc. wireframes to assist the design team in laying the process of laying out content
• Assist the Web Marketing team in conducting ongoing audits
• Helping review existing copy for new and recurring web marketing clients to ensure copy is optimized for best practices
• Assist in the editing of blogs created by the Web Marketing team
• Assist in the creation of blogs and internal content that is utilized by Buhv across our website and other places
• Help guide the process of our content calendar and the general flow of new material
• Work with the internal search marketing team to ensure that website content successfully incorporates key search terms and variances, as well as an effective structure to convert end users.
• Must be comfortable interacting with clients and guiding content delivery meetings
• Demonstrated experience working with a web design agency or web marketing firm
• Positive, excited and passionate about your skills and industry.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role as a copywriter for marketing agencies.
• Ability to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to perform in an agile work environment.
• A work hard play hard mentality
• A sense of humor.