Apostrophe, Inc. | Marketing Specialist
This job post has expired
Apostrophe is building the health plan that can fix America.
The largest, most innovative self-insured employers have figured out how to cut 40% from their healthcare costs. Our Intelligent Health Benefits Platform makes their best practices plug-and-play for the other 80% of US employers who self-insure their health benefits. In an industry defined by complexity, opacity and indifference — Apostrophe is delivering simplicity, transparency and love.
We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences and a dedication to delight that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us every single day.
Apostrophe is seeking a part-time, contract Marketing Specialist with a solid understanding of essential marketing principles to join our team! You’ll be reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, and will work collaboratively with copywriters, graphic designers, our external digital marketing — as well as other departments — to keep the marketing department and its initiatives humming. Work will start at an estimated 25hrs/week, with opportunity to grow. You'll also have the flexibility to work onsite in our Industry RiNo office and remotely.
Who You Are
- An ace at juggling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Eager to solve problems with the right information and resources
- Self-motivated and able to work both remotely and in-office
- Effective communicator, in person and on paper
What You’ll Do
- Digital marketing support: set up and/or maintaining ads; coordinate graphic design; track analytics for web, social media and/or digital ads
- Support analytics tracking: website, social media, digital ads, etc
- Content management across multiple systems: Google drive, Dropbox, WordPress, etc.
- Maintain marketing master calendar
- Support CRM maintenance and management in Hubspot
- Keep internal brand assets up-to-date
- Manage swag inventory and related vendor relationships, including ordering, storage, and distribution to staff
- Light graphic design as needed
- Assist in organizing event logistics
- Set up and track performance of email campaigns for multiple departments
- Support internal, org-wide communications
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Assist in market research to help shape future marketing strategies
- Coordinate and execute a variety of marketing and communications projects among departments and team members
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- Experience with database administration
- Experience with content management across multiple systems
- Working knowledge of basic Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Who We Are
Apostrophe Intelligent Health Benefits replace your current administrator and legacy provider network to deliver better benefits for less money to self-insured employers. Apostrophe is driven by simplicity, transparency and love to provide market-leading member care and put employers back in control of cost and experience.
We are a Techstars Boulder 2017 company and certified B Corporation. Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas, Royal Street Capital and Ulu Ventures are helping us build a fast-growing, sustainable business based around our core values.
Apostrophe is a Denver tech company, but many of our clients are in the midwest and the southeast, in both mid-sized cities and rural areas, and representing traditional industries and public sector. We will spend extra effort to seek out people familiar with these areas and backgrounds.
Our home base is in the RiNo area of Denver. There is ample free parking and we are just a couple blocks from the new 38th and Blake Light Rail stop.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.