Strada | Freelance Art Director (digital focus)
Strada is looking for a highly creative and skilled freelance art director. Someone who is conceptual, collaborative and has a passion for the creative process. This person has a strong digital design background in design, execution and production. This person’s primary role is to lead the conceptual development and production of multiple projects, both print and digital.
• Work with CD, ACDs, account team and copywriters to plan and strategize an approach for each project.
• Create smart, compelling creative solutions across a wide array of integrated branding touch points, Including print media, interactive/multimedia, social media assets and motion graphics.
• Assist digital ACD with website planning and discovery meetings.
• Communicate expected issues, opportunities and ideas when approaching projects or tasks.
• Create wireframes and storyboards for use in design review with the client.
• Provide design production and digital production direction
• 5+ years minimum experience in agency and/or corporate marketing environment or comparable contract/freelance tenure
• Ability to construct and explain how your designs will work in HTML and CSS
• Strong work ethic combined with a positive, forward-thinking attitude
• Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of projects and deadlines
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, grid-based design, web design and color theory
• We are a highly collaborative team, working on site is preferred
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
How To Apply
Please send your resume, electronic portfolio, and hourly rate to [email protected] (only qualified candidates will be considered).