FlowState Marketing | Email Marketing Specialist
We’re a digital and apparel marketing agency made up of happy and motivated creative people who help businesses thrive. We are located in the RiNo district of downtown Denver and our team is scaling quickly. We work with a variety of businesses including e-commerce, beauty, tech, hospitality, construction and retail.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email programs in support of client business objectives. The role will be responsible for email set-up, copy-writing, testing, scheduling/sending, reporting metrics, and managing deliverability and opt-outs. The specialist will interpret email metrics into meaningful insight to guide future email initiatives.
- Oversee and manage all email marketing campaigns for clients from beginning to end, including strategy planning, copywriting, set-up, coding, targeting, execution, testing and reporting while adhering to deadlines
- Assist in developing email campaign strategy and plan that addresses the high priority initiatives and integrates with other digital marketing efforts
- Execute email campaigns including development of email content, creating email lists, testing and sending emails, & reporting and optimization of email campaign results
- Align marketing with sales to ensure campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals
- Collaborate with the creative, development and digital marketing teams to manage and optimize the design concepts, layout, functionality and content of all client email communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience strategizing, managing and executing email marketing, including email automation
- Experience working in an agency or in agency facing roles
- Hubspot Certified in Email Marketing
- HTML/CSS and email design principles
- Experienced with common EMS and automation, such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot, Omnisend and similar
- Experienced with email testing and rendering platforms
- Deep understanding of email best practices, including deliverability, CAN-SPAM, segmentation, customer lifecycles, triggered messages
- Working knowledge of HTML and hands-on experience with email personalization logic
- Knowledge of cross-marketing channel integrations
- Excellent project management, time management, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail, well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude
- Proficiency in G-Suite and the ability to quickly grasp new technology concepts
Compensation and Expectations
This is a paid freelance position. Approximately 25 hours per month. Compensation is $17 per hour.
How To Apply
To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Applications close Monday 24th September 2018.