Bright Cloud Marketing | Digital Media Coordinator
This job post has expired
Bright Cloud Marketing (www.brightcloudmarketing.com) is a boutique digital marketing firm located near Boulder, Colorado, in the heart of downtown Louisville. For the past decade, Bright Cloud has been helping a range of leading ecommerce and etail companies achieve better results from their search, display, retargeting, social and comparison shopping channels.
Our clients are Numero Uno and we strive everyday to be the best we can be for them.
Bright Cloud has grown organically for the last decade, keeping its focus on personalized services in paid search, paid social and shopping campaigns, where the company’s success is based on the quality of results and the quality of their client relationships and the growth of their team members. Our continued growth warrants adding this position to our employee base.
We are looking to hire a Digital Media Coordinator who will support our Account Executives. This person will be part of a team that helps a growing client base drive quality traffic to their ecommerce websites through various online advertising opportunities. The ideal candidate will have 6+ months of experience (or internships) in marketing and/or advertising with a willing attitude to learn.
The opportunity for the right person will be to learn from media experts and work with some great clients in a fun, friendly atmosphere. This position is located in our downtown Louisville, Colorado office – relocation is not offered nor is permanent remote employment.
Daily responsibilities and tasks may include the following:
• Aid in campaign development including but not limited to campaign set up, developing ad copy, keyword builds, etc. across Google, Bing, Yahoo and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more
• Optimize accounts for maximum results and to reach client goals
• Provide written client recommendations and assessment of results
• Participate and/or lead in company projects to develop new services and/or products
• Learn new online advertising programs (ie. Facebook ads, Pinterest)
• Respond to the day-to-day requests and questions of the clients when the Account Executive is unavailable
• Work with our reporting systems to produce insightful client reports using Tableau and develop custom reports
• Taking direction from multiple people in the company and learning to set appropriate priorities
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a team member who can be part of our team on Day One with your paid search and paid social advertising skills. Equally important is your willingness and attitude in delivering great service to our wonderful client base and being a contributing team member at Bright Cloud.
We are a tight-knit team which means personality and fit are big parts of being a contributing member of the office.
Our clients are our top priority which may mean last-minute work and sometimes results in project work over the weekends, over holidays or into the evening. If you are not willing to put in extra time to serve the clients’ needs, this job is not for you.
Specific technical skills include:
• MUST have experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, Yahoo Gemini, and the Editor interface for Google and Bing
• Google Ads certified is preferred
• Excellent analytical skills and can efficiently use Excel, Word and Access Database
• Sense of humor and ability to go with the flow
• Exhibit strong past work ethic and history of accomplishments
• Ability to learn new technology/programs without assistance
• Experience with Shopping campaigns is a plus but not required
• Experience with Data Studio and building reports is also a plus
• Experience with Marin, Criteo, Adswerve or Steelhouse is also a plus
• Dog-friendly office - hope you like dogs!