Creative Circle | Digital Marketing Analyst – Performance and Attribution Lead
This job post has expired
Position: Digital Marketing Analyst - Performance and Attribution Lead
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: freelance to possible full-time direct hire
Estimated Duration: 3+ freelance to possible full-time direct hire
Starts: Within two weeks
$110,000 - 145,000 annually
A corporate client based in South Denver is looking for a Digital Analyst focused on Performance and Attribution to join its team on an onsite and freelance to possible full-time basis.
As the Attribution Lead, you will be tracking and analyzing digital marketing campaigns by performing A/B testing, Interpreting the results, determine what's viable statistically, and utilize Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Apps Flyer, and set up goals and events within the tool.
- Leverage data insights to optimize conversion rates
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Product and Analytics teams to improve data quality
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Marketshare, Kochava, Google Analytics
- Design and setup frequent A/B tests
- Track users across multiple channels
- Report on all tests & advise on success or insights to inform future tests
- Safeguard data quality through planning and testing as new client or website enhancements or bugs emerge
- 2-5+ years experience managing and troubleshooting website tags/pixels
- In-app ad attribution and analytics such as Kochava, Appsflyer, Branch, etc.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, IBM Customer Experience Suite, etc.
- Website A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target or Optimizely, etc.
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar
- Deep experience with tagging tools such as Google Tag Manager, or Tealium, etc.
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, freelance to possible full-time opportunity.