Creative Circle | Digital Marketing Analyst – Performance and Attribution Lead
Position: Digital Marketing Analyst - Performance and Attribution Lead
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: freelance to possible full-time direct hire
Estimated Duration: 3+ freelance to possible full-time direct hire
Starts: Within two weeks
$110,000 - 145,000 annually
A corporate client based in South Denver is looking for a Digital Analyst focused on Performance and Attribution to join its team on an onsite and freelance to possible full-time basis.
As the Attribution Lead, you will be tracking and analyzing digital marketing campaigns by performing A/B testing, Interpreting the results, determine what's viable statistically, and utilize Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Apps Flyer, and set up goals and events within the tool.
- Leverage data insights to optimize conversion rates
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Product and Analytics teams to improve data quality
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Marketshare, Kochava, Google Analytics
- Design and setup frequent A/B tests
- Track users across multiple channels
- Report on all tests & advise on success or insights to inform future tests
- Safeguard data quality through planning and testing as new client or website enhancements or bugs emerge
- 2-5+ years experience managing and troubleshooting website tags/pixels
- In-app ad attribution and analytics such as Kochava, Appsflyer, Branch, etc.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, IBM Customer Experience Suite, etc.
- Website A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target or Optimizely, etc.
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar
- Deep experience with tagging tools such as Google Tag Manager, or Tealium, etc.
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, freelance to possible full-time opportunity.
How To Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.