French Transit, LLC - MyChelle Dermaceuticals / Crystal Deodorant / Luster Premium White | Digital Designer
This job post has expired
French Transit, a Juggernaut Capital Partners portfolio company, is a vertically integrated global personal care corporation dedicated to consumer safety and health. The French Transit collection of brands include CRYSTAL™ Deodorant; LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE® enamel-safe and effective teeth whitening systems and toothpastes; and MyChelle Dermaceuticals®, an innovative professional beauty brand in the natural category that provides clean, conscious, and comprehensive products that are bioactive and ethically sourced.
French Transit is seeking a full-time, talented, and highly motivated Digital Designer who will assist in the planning and execution of traditional, digital, and multi-channel marketing initiatives and strategies to ensure brand growth in sales and market share for French Transit at our Louisville, CO headquarters. This position will work closely with cross-functional marketing leaders—Creative Director, Director of E-Commerce & Digital Strategy, E-Commerce Marketing Manager, E-Commerce Operations Manager, and Chief Marketing Officer—as well as interdepartmental teams and external partners/accounts/vendors.
As part of a fast-growing design and marketing team, you’ll play a hands-on role in creating content and assets for all French Transit websites, social media, email campaigns, partner sites, and digital advertising. You will roll out designs from ideation to execution and will be responsible for the overall concept and execution of assigned projects. The ideal candidate is a strong visual storyteller who is excited to work on many different projects day in and day out and bring our brands to life across all digital properties. Ideally you understand consumer package goods and/or the beauty industry and have a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines.
What You’ll Do
• Work with the digital team to create eye-catching content and digital assets for all French Transit websites, mobile sites, partner sites (i.e. online retailers and online advertisers) that adhere to our brand standards.
• Collaborate and support the Creative Director to evolve and develop the brand through seasonal concepting and design development.
• Design social assets across all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter.
• Render and edit products and groupings in Photoshop.
• Manage, store, update, and deliver marketing/branded assets and files.
• Design and schedule weekly email blasts.
• Proof artwork, preflight files, and ensure designs meet or exceed graphic standards.
• Coordinate with vendors to ensure quality and resolve print/production problems.
• Be on top of trends and have an eye for new ideas to bring to the table with the rest of the team.
• Own projects from beginning to end and deliver on time.
• Partner with and assist other departments within the company as needed.
What You’ll Bring
• 3+ years graphic design experience with a focus on digital and social media assets
• You are a team-oriented, creative design enthusiast with a great affinity for marketing
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Functional understanding of HTML and CSS preferred, specifically in regard to ESPs such as MailChimp and Klaviyo and CMSs such as Shopify
• Technology and social media savvy
• Develop and refine the design process to reflect technical requirements of delivery platform
• Experience providing business support in a busy environment
• Proficient in managing multiple deadlines
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities, multi-task, and work under pressure effectively and efficiently
• Self-starter and proactive; creative thinker and problem solver
• Detail-oriented with excellent organization, communication (written/verbal), and interpersonal skills
• Having an understanding of user-centered design would be a benefit
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.