KAABOOWorks Services, LLC | Designer
This job post has expired
Forget what you know about music festivals, we're shifting the paradigm and have started something new. KAABOO is the next step of evolution for live music events around the world. Aimed at indulging all five senses, we are setting the bar higher for artists, foodies, patrons and any who just wants to hang loose. Where every detail is designed for your enjoyment and clean, comfortable amenities inspire you to break from your busy life. Whether you dance until your feet hurt, eat until your stomach is full, or laugh out loud, KAABOO is a welcomed escape. At our core, we are a team driven by doers and achievers striving to improve and amplify the entertainment scene for adults.
We are currently seeking a Designer, based in our Denver Tech Center office. In this highly creative position, you will be involved in print, digital, social media marketing, and video creation. The Designer is an integral part of the marketing team responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of designs that achieve marketing strategy objectives from concept to completion. You are a creative force behind the new design concepts, while maintaining the basic brand guidelines.
• 3-5 years of graphic design experience. Residency in an agency or design studio preferred.
• Ability to edit video and create animated banner ads.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Animate, Premiere Pro and Illustrator.
• Understanding of design fundamentals between print and digital.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and can take creative direction and feedback.
• Ability to multitask in stressful environments.
• Ability to communicate creative ideas professionally.
• Able to travel approximately 15% of the year.
This position reports to the Creative Director.