Annabel Media | Design/Architecture Writer
Annabel Media, a boutique marketing and public relations agency in Denver, CO, is looking for a skilled and experienced freelance writer to produce blogs, newsletters and social media content for our clients in the following industries: luxury lifestyle, interior design, and architecture.
About the Position
This writer will become an integral part of Annabel Media’s strategic team—producing engaging content including but not limited to: blogs, e-books, newsletters, press releases, social media posts, and newsletters.
- Assist the PR/Marketing team in writing content for campaigns that align with clients’ short and long-term goals
- Write effective, engaging content for social media accounts with a focus on ROI, growing engagement and following, and ensuring brand consistency across platforms
- Work with SEO team to align blog posts and content marketing campaigns with SEO goals and sales efforts
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create content for a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns (brochures, print ads, PPC ads, flyers, newsletters, etc.)
- Develop written materials, including product messaging, press pitches, press releases, FAQs, blog posts, social media, and other collateral
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 2 years writing experience focused on interior design and architecture
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Confident, energetic, self-starter who is intellectually curious and excited to join our passionate, high-performing team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication characterized by confidence, presence, accuracy and personal credibility
- A strong ability to generate engaging and relevant copy, matching our client’s brand voice and creative guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while consistently meeting and enforcing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and develop unique concepts/pitches
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Willingness to get your hands dirty—we’re a lean team and require an assistant who can both see the big picture and delve into the details
- Optimistic attitude and a sense of humor
How To Apply
To apply, please reply to Kate Bailey, [email protected] with the following information:
- 3 References
- 3-5 Writing Samples (please provide short- and long-form examples including social media, press releases, pitch emails, advertising copy, etc.)
A written response to the following questions:
- What are your biggest professional/educational accomplishments to date?
- What are you passionate about—personally and professionally?
- What are the top 3 strengths you bring to this position?
- What are your top 3 biggest weaknesses you bring to this position?
- What’s your favorite place to travel to and why?
- What’s the last book you read?
- What excites you most about this position?