Planet Propaganda | Copywriter
We’re looking for a dynamic, collaborative writer to join our team in Madison, WI. Your superpower? Transforming solid strategy into entirely unexpected ideas. Concept and craft play equal roles, and your ideas integrate smoothly regardless of medium; from simplistic banners to in-depth omnichannel campaigns. Your love of advertising is counter-balanced by an instinct to mess with it – all in the interest of stopping people in their tracks.
• 5+ years agency experience
• Good listening and distillation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to articulate ideas well, be resourceful and persistent in execution
• A commitment to high quality work and building positive relationships with all
• Solid understanding of the digital world
• Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
• Health and Dental Insurance
• 401k Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Paid Sick/Vacation Days
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Day Off On Birthday
• Monthly Lunch N‘ Learn
• American Players Theatre Season Tickets
• High Noon Saloon Passes
• Foosball, Ping-Pong, & Connect-4
• Beer Fridge
Planet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
P.S. Do you currently live in a big city? A lot of us did too, so we understand the upsides, but the truth is Madison has many of the same perks: great restaurants, bars, art, music, and culture. We've got better beer than wherever you are currently too; trust us on that. Plus great schools, amazing parks, a platinum-level bike system, a world-renowned farmers’ market, etc., all without some of the headaches of a top-10 market.
How To Apply
head on over to our website at planetpropaganda.com/careers