Moxie Sozo | Brand Strategy Intern
Moxie Sozo is a world-class design and advertising agency, located in Boulder, Colorado. Our accounts range from hip start-ups to international brands like Nike and Nickelodeon. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms.
We’re seeking a highly motivated individual to support our team in brand and business strategy initiatives. You should be obsessed with learning and are insightful, curious, and culturally savvy.
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an unpaid internship with the strategy team.
Interns will assist our strategy team in:
- Conducting research on consumers, clients, and relevant trends
- Assisting in the creation and organization of client-facing project documents
- Participating in strategic brainstorms and ideations
- Assisting with meeting/conference preparation, organizing materials, etc.
- Drafting and circulating comprehensive notes during all meeting
- The ability to work 40 hours per work week
- An interest in marketing, advertising, branding, and related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A highly organized mindset
- A tenacious and curious outlook on learning new things
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, agency environment
- An affinity towards dogs
How To Apply
To apply for this full-time, in-house internship, please send us an email at [email protected] with:
Resume, cover letter
Availability to start
Include “Strategy Internship” in the subject line.