Stack | Art Director
This job post has expired
Stack is hiring an Art Director
Stack is looking for that ideal art director candidate. A candidate with enough
experience to go from concept to finish. Someone who can partner with peers and clients. Who can push to better places without pushing people away. We are looking for someone to navigate the pitfalls of difficult deadlines.
We are not looking for a candidate with too much experience. Too much experience
so that nothing feels new or unique. If you feel you have already seen it all, you no
longer need to grow or you can skate by with your experience alone: you need not apply.
The deciding factors will be
- An understanding of what motivates clients and audiences.
- Knowing the difference between the two.
- Ability to create great ideas, great design, great typography.
- A great attitude and a great desire to create...great work.
- Experience with brochures, annual reports, and catalogs.
You must be able to concept big and small ideas. You must know your way around
final art and prepress. You must possess
a proven ability to navigate the creative process. An ability to bring team members along with you. You must
an understanding of how to identify ways to improve your results. If you have these skills, we need you.
Salary commensurate with experience.