Heinrich Marketing | Account Supervisor
First, a little about us:
Heinrich Marketing is a well-recognized and strategically innovative agency with over 40 years of experience delivering integrated creative and marketing services for top brands. The firm has successfully driven B2B and B2C campaign, program and brand-level results for client-partners across a wide range of solutions and channels.
Heinrich is seeking a highly-motivated and energetic Account Supervisor with excellent client service skills to help manage our healthcare clients. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment in one of our fastest-growing categories, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Now, about the position:
As an Account Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing our clients’ marketing campaigns, budgets and plans. Heinrich Marketing is a nimble-sized agency so the Account Supervisor will also be capable of rolling up their sleeves to help support the day-to-day project management of all assigned projects. You will be a key agency representative for a team of clients who are fun, seasoned, and like to make things happen. Your ultimate responsibility will be to ensure that our clients receive an excellent customer experience and deliver results that drive their business. Therefore, strong skills in working with Creative, Production, Studio, Media, Digital, and Finance teams will be an absolute necessity.
So, what do the duties and responsibilities look like?
• Build strong client relationships through trust-based partnership, passion, commitment, integrity, fast responses, business maturity, and flawless delivery
• Lead an integrated approach to client planning and collaborate with Media, Digital, Production and Creative Teams to develop plans and recommendations that best delivers on client objectives
• Work closely with Production Manager to plan for and execute a variety of direct mail tactics on-time and within budget
• Foster positive, collaborative, and motivating relationships with the Creative team, and demonstrate an understanding & reverence for the creative process
• Write rock-solid briefs that inspire strong creative work
• Act as a relentless brand steward, ensuring that all creative touch-points are on-brand, deliver on insights, and build the client’s brand in each market
• Develop scope, manage budgets, and maintain healthy financials
• Help organize and host client meetings that are collaborative and move the needle forward on all levels
• Become a healthcare industry guru and take initiative to knowledge-share across the team
• Listen for and identify white space projects/needs
• Take a problem solving approach to challenges that pop up
• Travel as necessary
• A bachelor’s degree and background in marketing, advertising and/or communications with 6-8 years’ experience
• Healthcare experience strongly preferred, but not required
• Experience collaborating with media teams on media planning, evaluating media plans in detail, and executing/trafficking media deliverables
• Hands-on experience developing and executing video, digital, print, OOH, direct mail, and collateral
• Knowledge of direct response marketing, data processing, graphics, printing production methods, digital, and media
• A proven track record of strong written and verbal communication skills, proofreading skills, attention to detail and fast responses to client emails and requests
• A mentality that is similar to Heinrich’s: A service-oriented, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, we’re-in-it-together attitude
What we bring to the table:
• A highly competitive salary plus benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid sick and vacation, and a generous holiday schedule
• An entrepreneurial environment – you won’t get bogged down by bureaucracy and egos here! We’re a nimble group of opportunistic individuals
• A unique agency culture that is hard to find in this industry – we value work/life balance, flexibility, having fun, contributing to the community, and being part of a “work family”
• A growing business with opportunities for strong contributors
• A think tank for thought leadership in a number of industries
• Free coffee every day, and free donuts every Friday
How To Apply
How to apply:
If you seriously meet ALL of these qualifications - meaning you can articulate and demonstrate them to our nice team of panelists - please forward your cover letter, resume, and salary history to [email protected] Please -no recruiters or phone calls.