Heinrich Marketing | Account Executive
This job post has expired
First, a little about us:
Heinrich Marketing is a well-recognized and strategically innovative agency with over 40 years of experience delivering integrated creative and marketing services for top brands. The firm has successfully driven B2B and B2C campaign, program and brand-level results for client-partners across a wide range of solutions and channels.
Heinrich is seeking a highly-motivated and energetic Account Executive with excellent client service skills to help support our healthcare accounts. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Now, about the position:
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day project management of all assigned projects and scope of work. You will be the core agency representative for a team of clients who are fun, seasoned, and like to make things happen. The agency will expect you to be an execution whiz, so strong skills in working with Creative, Production, Media, and Studio teams will be an absolute necessity. You will also have the support of an Account Supervisor and Director.
So, what do the duties and responsibilities look like?
· Build strong client relationships through trust-based partnership, passion, commitment, integrity, fast responses, and flawless delivery
· Write rock-solid briefs that inspire strong creative work. Submit new jobs to creative team with detailed direction.
· Work closely with internal agency teams to keep creative and production projects on schedule and on budget.
· Foster positive, collaborative, and motivating relationships with the Creative team, and demonstrate an understanding & reverence for the creative process
· Work with various clients to understand their market needs and dynamics to properly brief our internal Media team for media plan development
· Manage insertions list to develop, execute, and traffic a variety of integrated media tactics
· Partner with digital team on the development and execution of digital media campaigns, including digital advertising, website development and maintenance, email campaigns, social media, SEO/SEM, and analytics reporting.
· Ensure excellent account coordination through seamless clear and concise communication
· Work with Account Supervisor to develop scope, manage budgets, and maintain healthy financials
· Anticipate monthly recurring creative and reporting deliverables to allow for breathable timelines
· Work with Account Supervisor and other team leaders for bi-annual planning sessions with the client team
· Help organize and host client meetings that are collaborative and move the needle forward on all levels
· Become a healthcare industry guru and take initiative to knowledge-share across the team
· Take a problem solving approach to challenges that pop up and identify when to elevate issues
· Limited travel as necessary
· A bachelor’s degree and background in marketing, advertising and/or communications with 3-5 years’ experience
· Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
· Experience collaborating with media teams on media planning, evaluating flighted media plans in detail, and executing/trafficking media deliverables
· Hands-on experience developing and executing video, digital, print, OOH, direct mail, and collateral
· Knowledge of digital, direct response marketing, media, creative development, data processing, and printing production methods.
· A proven track record of strong written and verbal communication skills, proofreading skills, attention to detail and fast responses to client emails and requests
· A mentality that is similar to Heinrich’s: A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, we’re-in-it-together attitude
What we bring to the table:
· A highly competitive salary plus benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid sick and vacation, and a generous holiday schedule
· An entrepreneurial environment – you won’t get bogged down by bureaucracy and egos here! We’re a nimble group of opportunistic individuals
· A unique agency culture that is hard to find in this industry – we value work/life balance, flexibility, having fun, contributing to the community, and being part of a “work family”
· A growing business with opportunities for strong contributors
· A think tank for thought leadership in a number of industries
· Free coffee every day, and free donuts every Friday