I am planning to relocate in the Denver area ASAP with my wife, who is a Boulder native. The dog is coming too, because, well, he's the dog. Very interested in becoming part of a team or part of agency who is looking for someone the head their agencies IT. I am interested in great company culture, creative people, and creating an environment where people can do there work!
Currently a Technical Systems & Sales specialist for an Apple Certified Reseller & Technical Service firm in Minneapolis. I do IT support for ad agencies, internal marketing departments, individual designers, Medical facilities, and at home users.
Apple Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience managing computer systems and servers in the creative workspace. Highly skilled at hardware and software deployment. Demonstrated abilities communicating help desk issues, providing training, and relaying important information to company management. I have a creative production background as well.
• Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.8, 10.7 & 10.6, Apple Certified Associate Mac Integration 10.8, Apple Certified Associate Mac Integration 10.7, Apple Product Professional (APP)
• Support executive teams, designers, production specialists and photographers with all software and hardware needs.
• Maintain and deploy Apple computers/servers, as well as Windows-based PCs. Perform software installs and
updates, operating system migrations and updates, and maintain backups and archives.
• Implement and maintain disaster recovery plans.
• Maintain and deploy Kerio MailServer v.6 – Deploy and configure Entourage, Outlook, Apple Mail and iPhone clients.
• Maintain and deploy Clients & Profits agency software (via MySQL). Maintain relationship with the software vendor to
insure proper support and utilization.
• Hardware and software analysis: hardware lifecycle strategies, software upgrade plans.
• Track hardware and software inventory.
• Ability to work with management developing annual IT budgets.
• Develop and troubleshoot workflow process in the creative space.
• Effectively train personnel on the various hardware and software packages.
• Working knowledge of the creative process as well as the software used (Adobe CS, Quark).
Extensive resume...ask and you shall receive!