**SEEKING NEW OPPORTUNITIES**
I love all things "cool", but who doesn't! After a pretty amazing year at a local and well-funded start-up as a Partnership Manager followed by a round of layoffs, I have found myself looking for a new opportunity again. I have a brief professional profile below. I am an inner-techie-geek that can't write code and excited about all possibilities to fulfill by expertise. I look forward to hearing from you!
• Marketing professional with nine years experience developed in the sports leisure and recreation, technology, hospitality, and luxury travel industries.
• Experience building a new department with contribution to strategic initiatives, competitive analyses, processes and procedures.
• Business development through both partnership management and consumer and lifestyle sales with contract and agreement negotiating, as well, exceeding annual revenue goals.
• Department budget, P&L, and forecasting management skills.
• Experience planning and executing industry trade shows and events.
• ‘Creative eye’ and experience in decisions on website overhaul, collateral materials, design needs, copywriting, and content management, while also negotiating RFPs for needed external resources.
• Exceptionally fast learner, skilled at developing new proficiencies quickly. Able to communicate clearly with partners, customers, vendors, management and internal departments or staff.