Alamo Drafthouse's Limited-Edition RoboCop Poster
If you hate going to the movie theater because of the rude douchebags who also go to the movie theater, the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema — which opened this past Monday at Aspen Grove in Littleton — is for you.
Here are a few of their un-theater-like tenants:
• We don't allow unaccompanied kids at movies and only allow babies at select "baby day" screenings.
• We have a zero-tolerance policy towards talking and texting during the movie. If you talk or text, you will receive one warning. If it happens again, you will be kicked out without a refund.
• We strive to be leaders in presentation quality.
• We support local breweries.
• We strive to serve quality, fresh-prepared food.
Among their many themed nights, the Alamo Drafthouse Theater has a series called 'Tough Guy Cinema.' At their inaugural screening of Robocop on Monday, April 8, not only will attendees get to see the film — complete with live, in-theater pyrotechnics — you'll also get a chance to own a limited-edition piece of genuine RoboCop fine art, thanks to Mondo, Drafthouse's art division. Consider us there.