WORKHORSE 45 is a wee-but-mighty agency. We're rolling up on 4 full years in business and have quietly built a few national startup brands. We don't brag too much or try to steal the spotlight from others. We just go about our business in a fun way.
If you possess genuine talent, a strong back (figuratively) and an unmatched work ethic, we'd like you to join our team for a little while… maybe longer. We are looking for a marketing intern to assist with our traditional and social media marketing efforts. This person is expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy.
Tasks will include the following:
• Reviewing and learning the internal social media process for our clients
• Scheduling out social media posts (and eventually assisting in writing them)
• Observing and tracking the growth and engagement client’s social media pages and then drawing takeaways and recommendations from those observations
• Assisting in writing press releases and pursing PR and marketing opportunities
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Energetic with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our client’s presence, both digitally and traditionally
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
• Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is a plus
• Experience proofreading and editing
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
So what do you think? Sound good? Oh yeah, this is the part where you're wondering if there is any money involved. Like when you open a birthday card from your grandma, this job could have a sweet Abraham Lincoln in it… or if you're lucky, Mr. Jackson. Yes, there will be something. It may be "bonus" pay or hourly. So show us what you've got and we'll respond in kind.
Can't wait to bring you on...
Please send your resume and any other relevant info to email@example.com. Don't be afraid if we don't get back to you right away. Sometimes we're real busy. But either way, we'll try to let you know. Thanks!