Warren Miller Entertainment
Digital Marketing Internship
Warren Miller Entertainment - Digital Marketing Internship
Warren Miller Entertainment is looking for a talented, organized, and motivated Marketing Intern. The internship is available for the Fall 2013 semester ranging from the first week of August through first week of December. 15-20 hours/week will be required (depending on schedule of individual -- hours are flexible and negotiable). This internship is only open to students who seek college credit as payment for work. This is a great opportunity for networking and experience for careers in the outdoor industry.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- General marketing department support
- Assistance in the creation and execution of email marketing campaign
- Assistance with our department's social media and grassroots efforts
This student will be introduced to the work environment and other staff members during the first week of the internship. They will receive initial and ongoing comprehensive training for the duties associated with this internship -- including training on all programs they will be working with and training for all other duties they are assigned. This intern will report directly to the department's Digital Marketing Coordinator, and be supervised by the department's Marketing Manager. This student will receive extensive feedback throughout the internship (based on work performance, attitude, and commitment) and receive a written evaluation of their work at the end of the program (or the equivalent required by the student’s college).
- Experience working with Dreamweaver, or other HTML design preferred.
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite preferred.
- A minor in Technology, Arts & Media is highly desirable.
- Experience with social networking necessary
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal
- Ability to accommodate and handle changes at a moments notice
- Honest and trustworthy -- on time and ready to work
- Must have a positive attitude and be a TEAM player
- Excel knowledge necessary
- PC and Mac knowledge necessary
- Strong social skills necessary
- Applicant must be able to commute to our office in Boulder, CO
To apply, please send an email to WMEMarketing@aimmedia.com with a resume and digital portfolio (if available).