Marketing Intern - Web Programmer/Graphic Design
ViaSat Communications, provider of WildBlue and Exede satellite Internet services, is looking for an entry level web developer to join our team. Primary responsibilities will include the technical development and ongoing maintenance of our websites, including our corporate websites wildblue.com and exede.com. You’ll work as part of our marketing team and help with the technical execution of our website content, HTML emails, online advertising and more.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Working as a member of our internal marketing team, especially our web development group, to maintain and update content on our many web presences. This may include working directly with our advertising agency, SEO firms and other vendors to develop content and execute designs.
• Interaction with other departments and business areas in the creation and/or maintenance of their web pages and websites.
• Creating email campaigns directed to WildBlue dealers and customers.
• Experience and education with web development, design and programming
• Good programming skills: HTML/XHTML/PHP/CSS web pages.
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) especially WordPress.
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• Knowledge of good SEO practices and usability
• Graphic design skills highly desired.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe CS.
To apply, submit your resume and unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.