We are a full-service social marketing agency based in Boulder, CO. Our team is made up of great people who love what they do and do it expertly. Our team manages with the premise that we, as an agency, are only successful when our clients are successful. This philosophy drives us to manage each one of our clients at the highest level possible.
What we do:
Through a creative and strategic approach, we help clients launch and grow their brands socially. Our core competencies include: social audits, social presence launches, social optimization, social advertising, campaign development, graphic development, community management, influencer engagement and brand monitoring.
• Assist in social media influencer outreach
• Assist in social media content development
• Assist in blogger outreach
• Assist in affiliate outreach
• Assist in copy writing
• May assist in Facebook ad management
Skills to be developed:
• Marketing agency experience
• Practical online marketing strategies
• Social media practices
Note: internship will include an initial orientation session and training sessions throughout the term of the internship. At the conclusion of the internship Versa Social will conduct and provide a written evaluation of your internship. Versa Marketing will be happy to serve as a reference in the future for companies of which you are seeking employment from.
• 15- 20 hours per week
(In offices at 1942 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80302)
• January 2013
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office proficiency required)
• Strong knowledge of social media networks (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• Previous marketing skills strongly preferred
• Marketing majors preferred
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.