Unique Retail Group, a Division of Unique Properties
We are looking for 1-2 exceptional marketing interns interested in being a part of a dynamic commercial real estate organization focused on retail, restaurant, hospitality, and creative work-space. We believe that cutting edge marketing programs are keys to providing our clients with the best possible exposure and representation. Social media campaigns, interactive web-site, email campaigns, etc. are necessary to marketing properties for sale and/or lease.
We are looking for those select individuals that possess current marketing skills using all forms of vehicles utilized to create brand awareness, drive traffic to our business, and present our clients holdings in a manner which separates them from the masses.
Daily responsibilities involved in executing the marketing plan include:
- Assist in the design of all marketing materials.
- Contribute ideas for all marketing facets.
- Send, track, and field responses to all marketing efforts
- Assist with the daily social media efforts.
- Provide input on the marketing messages (we want a thinking and creative team member).
- Distribute marketing materials upon request or direction.
- Compile data related to marketing efforts and its effectiveness.
- Update prospecting list with correct contact information.
- Assist in generating distribution lists.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite CS5, MS Office Suite, CRM software, social media proficiency, email marking campaigns, etc...
We are located in the Taxi Development in the RiNo neighborhood with onsite ammenities including: Free access to fitness center, Pilates studio, lap swimming pool, bike share program, FREE Parking, and onsite restaurant (Fuel Cafe).
Contact Marc S. Feder at 303.645.4780 or marc.feder@theURG.com for more information or to set up an initial meeting. We will be making a decision by Mid-July.