Social Media Intern
Tulip Strategies Social Media Intern
Do you love marketing? Are you addicted to Facebook? Do you Tweet a bit too much? Are you up on all the videos about to go viral on YouTube? What about start-ups? Want to turn your passion into an internship? Need some class credits? Tulip Strategies is seeking one intern who is Social Media savvy and has a passion for marketing, public relations, start-ups, or a combination of all.
Our interns will have the opportunity to help our site consolidate and implement new social media strategies. Interns at Tulip Strategies work with our team, participating in projects from the initial creative brainstorm through to their execution. You’ll manage social media accounts, help our site implement new strategies while remaining on-brand, write articles, post content, and add to our company’s & clients digital platforms.
If you’re a social media-savvy, creative go-getting marketing maverick who is interested in social media strategy and loves the idea of working in a fast-paced and exciting start-up atmosphere, send us the following:
2. Cover letter explaining why this is the perfect job for you
- Tell us a little about yourself (be creative, we aren't a bank)
*Your cover letter should describe your interest in social media and marketing, relevant coursework, prior internship experience and/or relevant personal use of social media platforms.
Internship Tasks Include:
- Implement Social Media messaging on Facebook, Twitter, foursquare, Youtube, and other relevant sites under supervision of Marketing Coordinator.
- Copy writing and ensure messaging is relevant and aligned with branding guidelines.
- Manage online discussions by listening to users, reading between the lines and responding in a timely manner to audience needs and requests.
- Research and prepare reports on usage statistics.
- Research events and users that align with our brand and make weekly thoughtful recommendations for collaboration.
- Brainstorm creative ideas for fans to engage with.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date traditional and social media lists, journalist profiles and editorial calendars.
- College student or recent graduate
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to work a minimum 10 hours per week
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Email subject: Social Media Inter 2013