Intern Video Production
Primary Responsibility: Assist Creative Services producers in all aspects of video promotions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Creative Service Staff in viewing and logging movie, original series, and shoot materials.
• Organize and manage video edit materials.
• Responsible for ordering & delivery dubs and file encodes.
• Assist producers with researching projects and stunts.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Sophomore through graduate level course work at an accredited college/university with a major in Video Production or similar discipline; an academic grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4 point scale for the most recent academic session (quarter/semester).
• Ability to communicate effectively visually, orally and in writing.
• Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to work with multiple computer databases and software, with familiarity to both PC and MAC platforms.
We have numerous production internship opportunites available under various titles on our site!