Intern Strategic & Consumer Marketing
Primary Responsibility: Overall responsibility will include supporting and managing day-to-day call center marketing, training, and national incentives projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Digital signage content updates and support ongoing strategy.
• Analyze CSR Microsite and Sweepstakes via Google Analytics. Via this data collection, create reports to determine trends and make recommendations to increase visits based on findings.
• Provide support for collateral and fulfillment for our national incentive trips.
• Provide program maintenance for our Citi Visa Card program.
• Help manage day-to-day Affiliate Marketing & Training requests including, but not limited to, image/logo requests, update/post handouts, and copy requests.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Freshman through graduate level course work at an accredited college/university with a major in Marketing, Public Relations or similar discipline; An academic grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4 point scale for the most recent academic session (quarter/semester).
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Strong communication and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
• Any previous Cable/Satellite and TV entertainment internship experience a plus.