Intern Marketing Copywriter
1. To assist the senior copywriter and copy director with their daily projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The copywriter intern will be required to provide copy support on a variety of different jobs including: digital marketing, blogging, print, proofreading, social media, television, radio and more. The intern will actively participate in brainstorms, creative ideation and the development of new materials. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop his or her skills for a career in the advertising, marketing or entertainment industry, and get “real world” experience.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Freshman through graduate level course work at an accredited college/university with a major in Marketing, Business, Advertising or similar discipline; An academic grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4 point scale for the most recent academic session (quarter/semester)
• The ideal candidate should be pursuing a career in advertising, specifically copywriting, and have a good knowledge of current advertising and marketing campaigns.
• The candidate should be a strong writer, thinker and communicator, and be prepared to flex their creative muscles.
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook software applications