Intern Marketing Communications
Primary Responsibility: Assists in departmental process of carrying out the functional job tasks associated with the department’s business purpose.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for project management specific to marketing tactic updates with possible management from inception to completion.
• Serve as a resource for the entire Marketing Communications account services team, allowing exposure to Starz marketing materials for Consumer off-the-shelf, Point-of-Sale, trade, affiliate and originals.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Junior through graduate level course work at an accredited college/university with a major in Communications, Business, Business and Marketing with emphasis in management or project management or similar discipline; An academic grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4 point scale for the most recent academic session (quarter/semester).
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.