Graphic Design / Marketing
Graphic Design/Marketing Intern at a Fast Paced Novelty & Licensed Merchandise Startup
Are you passionate about creating stunning graphic art? Do you aspire to shape the face of a ridiculously fun, proprietary, international brand through the creative use of graphic design? Maybe the idea of direct product creation through creative vision best suits your interest. StacheTATS – The Original Temporary Mustache Tattoo, is a Denver based temporary tattoo company set on creating joy, spreading fun, and generating awesomeness, while also reinventing the way in which the world commemorates sporting events, holidays, and peer-to-peer branding. We have acquired over 300 unique wholesale accounts worldwide, and have active distribution in 15 different countries. Our Product is currently being sold in stores of some of the world's biggest companies including Toys-R-Us and Harrods. We are current license holders of the Collegiate Licensing Company with numerous NCAA Division 1 Universities and 16 different sororities & fraternities. Our progress and product success has generated high interest and near future acquisition of NFL, FIFA, Disney, MLB, NASCAR and Olympic licenses. .
StacheTATS has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented and motivated team members who can work under time constraints, crave learning new skills, aren't afraid to tackle big projects and are well organized. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow. This position requires mid to high-level graphic design skills, and is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become a part of a world recognized brand. We are looking to hire interns upon successful completion of the internship.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is creative, organized and has a great sense of humor. Someone who has artistic vision and isn’t afraid to think outside the box, while being able to apply that vision into creative and stylish graphic design. Someone who is a trendsetter and has an active awareness of fashion, and culture based interests.
What You Will Learn:
• How to design new products, product packaging, and stylish/comical marketing material.
• How to become the best mustache designer in the world (we’re actually fairly serious on this one.)
• How to multitask design projects using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Shutterstock.
• How to translate a custom product/design request into a fun, appealable item.
• Much more – your will work closely with our design director and other team leaders.
What We Require:
• Background in graphic design, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for graphic design, creativity, and general excitement to learn new skills.
• Hourly rate starting at $7.78 (Minimum wage) with the possibility of full time hire for the right person.
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
The internship begins immediately and lasts until the end of the school semester. If at the end of the semester, we feel like you have excelled in the areas of design and marketing that are needed, we will be looking to hire full time. You are expected to work 25-30 hours a week and will receive a once in a lifetime experience and opportunity.
To apply please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to our Director of Design and Marketing, Tyler Rickenbacher, at email@example.com.