Snowboard Colorado Magazine
Snowboard Colorado Magazine is looking for an editorial intern to join the staff. Interns working for school credit are preferred. This is an unpaid position.
Looking for someone who:
- lives in Denver or Boulder
- has a firm grasp of snowboard culture, brands, current events and personalities.
- is working on a journalism degree or is studying a similar field
- is an AP style master
- has basic knowledge and skills in Photoshop
- is comfortable using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (and any other media platforms)
Interns will work directly with editorial staff to produce content from features to small columns for both print and web. If interested, please send a resume as well as the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 favorite bands at the moment
- A magazine you are currently into
- Last book you read
- 2 brands/film companies/ movements in snowboarding you feel do things right